First Landry was off to the playroom making a lego star wars for the blog.
And i thought that i could make the lego people talk right by the picture.
"uh oh" (rebel). "Go!" (Darth Vader) "Yes, sir!" (storm trooper)
"Yikes!" (Princess Leah)
"What should we do your highness?" (rebel friend)
"Yes!" (storm troopers)
"Oh, no! We're dead!" (rebel troopers)
To be continued...
Today we celebrated a birthday to...hmmm...ourselves? We had fun making cakes and decorating with sprinkles and icing! We even sang "Happy Birthday" to ourselves and blew out candles! It was fun to make up a reason to eat cake. : )
1 comment:
Okay - I think you might need some professional help with the whole talking Lego thing. I hate to break it to you- but Legos really don't talk! I know that will come as a shock, but we all have to come to that realization one day!
Post a Comment