Well, I've missed a lot of blogging over the past few months. But so much has happened and I am determined to catch up...yet again. : ) The boys have finally finished school and are already having a fun summer. We've made a couple of trips to NRH2O already and Logan thinks we're supposed to go every day! Guess that's what I get for purchasing season passes! This is a picture of me with Mandy's sweet Hannah...what a doll! She has the sweet personality to match, too. The picture is from Hannah's baby dedication day...
This one is from the Easter Pageant...I had the opportunity to sing "East to West" as a duet and this picture turned out so cool! The background for the Pageant was amazing...and the songs had powerful words. It was so much fun to be a part of.
I couldn't resist this picture of Caleb...Mandy's middle child...it just shows his personality so much!
Me and Hannah again...at Mom's this time. As you can see, I frequently win the battle of "who gets to hold Hannah". : ) Sorry Mom!!!
Jason & Landry recently got to got to a Ranger's game thanks to some great friends who gave us their tickets for free! Landry is now hooked and had so much fun on his "date" with Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment