Well, we're back! We had some glitches with uploading the pictures the past week (the glitch having the name of Michelle!), but I've got it figured out now...I'm pretty sure anyway. The boys have been enjoying getting the "angry guy" (that would be Jason) this evening. They both really get into acting out scenes from Star Wars. Well, I should really say all three of them really get into the action, but I didn't think Jason would appreciate the action photos as much! But I am so thankful for a husband who gets so excited about playing and being involved with his children.
Landry wants to write something for everyone now:
Then Logan pretend to fall down and I was still up. And I about to pretend to get dad .
1 comment:
Logan is really getting into that! Landry I really liked your sentences! Looks like a fun time with Dad!
Post a Comment