Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Thank goodness it's over...


Well, our week of stomach virus is finally over and we're back to reality again! We got to all enjoy passing the virus around throughout last week...what a blessing. Hopefully we've all rested enough to get back to everything! It actually turned out to be an OK week despite all the sickness, even my class was postponed a week...which turned out to be great since that's the night I got sick! Logan and Landry were down for about 5 days, so we did a lot of resting, reading, crafts, and movies. Sounds pretty fun, except for the virus part. I've noticed that just when I start to feel like things are going pretty well and I've got everything worked out and organized, the Lord reminds me that He is in control. I'm so thankful that the boys are feeling better!
















No comments: