Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Legoland california (by Landry)

We were at Legoland. Each one of us taked turns holding the lightsaber.



Then I was driving a volvo car made out of
legos!

Logan and I were riding a lego horse and fight

on a target and a lego men said (oh-no not again

Boing! Hey that wasn't so bad!) We had fun on that!

This is the part when Dad and Logan and me were fighting with water

guns made out of legos! and shoot water at other people Wow! Can you

believe that? Awesome isn't it! I loved being at Legoland!

Oh and this is my lost tooth! hooray! Cool isn't it? My eyes are closed

because I think that I am looking down or maybe my eyes are a little bit small

because maybe I'm just too excited that I have my tooth loose! And my other tooth

is starting to grow. And that's another hooray!!

No comments: