I've been out of things for a while again. But I give my last final exam tomorrow and so I feel like I can breathe again! This picture is Logan at "Finale Night" for our co-op classes. He was supposed to wear a dinosaur mask, and somehow ended up going as a pirate. What's funny about this picture is that this tough pirate was mesmorized by the children on stage who were using sign language with their songs! My sensitive little pirate!
Here is Landry dressed as a cowboy...he has the yellow shirt on...and his group (from a Pioneers and Patriots class) was dressed as cowboys, sitting around the campfire, and singing.
This is another adventure we went on recently...Dinosaur World in Glen Rose! There were 100 life size dinosaurs and we got to dig for fossils...it was all kinds of fun! Here is Landry & Logan inside the mouth of a dinosaur!
Logan in front of his favorite dinosaur...Triceratops!
Landry's favorite...Tyrannasauras Rex!
No comments:
Post a Comment