Well, I'm past the three week mark now since I had surgery. I'm thankful to be looking back on the painful stuff, but looking forward to more energy soon! I am so grateful to everyone who prayed for me during this craziness! We also had so much help during this time...thanks to everyone for helping with kids and bringing food! It was almost worth the surgery just to not have to cook for a while!
The boys & I will be heading to school in less than 2 weeks! I actually have inservice next week, so everything is about to get started. I'm so excited for L & L to be able to learn around lots of kids in a safe "peanut-free" environment! There is a lot of controversy out there over modifications like this for kids with allergies. It's difficult for everyone, but I am so thankful to have a school that we can actually attend! The Lord has really blessed us with this situation...it's always easier to look back to see what He's done and how He has been carrying us through.
Hope to have more pictures soon...still looking for my camera!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment