We decided to try something other than Lego's this year...we got Landry a K'Nex...a huge 2 car roller coaster...over 1,000 pieces! I was overwhelmed just looking at all of the pieces, but as you can see Landry persevered. There are two roller coaster cars that you can race through the tracks. All I can say is wow.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
More Christmas fun...
Some pictures from Deanna's house...Landry & Logan loved the Guitar Hero game! The boys all played a flag football game, too. On the way home last night Landry was telling me about the football game...he commented on how fast Max was running and that Dad runs fast, too. He was quiet for a minute and then said, "I know why boys are so fast! They don't have a uterus!" First, I apparently shared too much information about my hysterectomy this summer. But we then had a conversation about how since Mom doesn't have a uterus anymore, then I must be able to run faster now! Where in the world do boys get this stuff? So ladies, don't fret too much over not being able to run fast...just wait for a hysterectomy and everything will be fine. : )

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment