Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer Stuff

We had a great trip with Papa John, Mama Gina, Mandy & kids, & Myka this week! All the kids got new shoes for school...and somehow Hannah & Myka picked out the same pink ones! I had forgotten how much fun grandparents can cram into one week! The kids had a blast...and now the adults need another vacation. : )





This is me & Mandy at the Dallas Aquarium. There were so many things to look at...and much more than just fish! Monkeys, penguins, and even a jaguar! Crazy.

I love this picture because it is Logan and Jonah playing a game at Incredible Pizza. But this is no ordinary game...it is ironic that these two chose this game to play together because the object of the game is to shoot the bad peanuts! Ha! I loved it!







Incredible Pizza turned out to be pretty incredible! The kids had a blast! What a fun trip!






No comments: