This morning I read Psalm 32:8 "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go. I will counsel you and watch over you."
I used to read the story of the Israelites and wonder how they could see so many amazing answers to prayer and still not trust the Lord with all of their hearts. It just didn't make any sense that God would reveal Himself so miraculously over and over, and still the people doubted and complained. But really who am I so different from the Israelites? God has not only given me a way to be saved and know Him personally, but He leads me daily in this life and is always with me through every trial I face. Still I doubt Him and complain. Even after He promises and proves to me that He is with me.
Recently we were praying with the boys and Logan's prayer was, "Dear God, You are so awesome. You make me happy and I love you." So simple...but I am thankful for that. I love how God continues to use children to remind me that I don't have to figure everything out. He is in control. I should just love him and thank Him for being so awesome!
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment