Sunday, August 23, 2009

Random pictures...

I can't believe that Landry is going to be in 3rd grade this year...what a big kid he is now! I can't wait to watch all that he will learn over the next months and how much fun he will get to have. What a blessing to have children! This picture is me & Landry on promotion Sunday to 3rd grade...




OK, Katie I'm sorry for this one...but I just had to put it on my blog! I caught Katie at just the right time at the wedding shower (which was beautiful and so much fun, by the way)...or I guess, the wrong time! She was obviously kidding around with someone, but I don't know...I call this one "Look out Jerod"! : )


Logan and Landry got crazy straws that look like glasses for their birthdays...thanks Jonah, Caleb & Hannah! We have had a blast since the party...and have been drinking a lot of water!







Aaaaaah...Jason & Hannah's nap time. Priceless. : )












No comments: