Landry has his game face on before the basketball game this past Saturday. He looks tough! The next two pictures are a little dark, but it's the whole team, the Chargers, and the last one is Landry taking a break after a tough 1st half! He looks very relaxed drinking that Gatorade! We had so much fun with Papa John, Mama Gina, Mimi, & Pop at the game this week. I can't believe how quickly kids grow up...Landry isn't supposed to be this big yet! Any secrets out there on how to slow that process down?
Monday, January 14, 2008
Game Day for the Chargers
Landry has his game face on before the basketball game this past Saturday. He looks tough! The next two pictures are a little dark, but it's the whole team, the Chargers, and the last one is Landry taking a break after a tough 1st half! He looks very relaxed drinking that Gatorade! We had so much fun with Papa John, Mama Gina, Mimi, & Pop at the game this week. I can't believe how quickly kids grow up...Landry isn't supposed to be this big yet! Any secrets out there on how to slow that process down?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Landry - what a tough little man! I think I might be a little intimidated to guard you! Hope you're having fun - and gettin' you some b-ball skills!
Oh my goodness!!! You're a blogger!!! :) Yay!!! Your boys look sooo grown up!!! I'm adding you to my blogging buddies!!! Yay!!! :) Sorry I haven't emailed you back! We've been sick and getting ready for the trip we just got back from!!! :) We need to get together! :)
Post a Comment